Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 14 - Broke 12 Hours in One Week!


Run miles - 21.55
Bike miles - 67.11
Swim yards - 7,600

Total time - 12:10:32 (And this is missing out on 1:15 workout on Tuesday!)

Yeah, so I kinda skipped a workout this week. I skipped Tuesday's small brick workout of 0:45 bike/0:30 run. I was really having a tough time at the beginning of the week with motivation (which I think is more evident in my Week 13 post). There are a few reasons I can think of for the poor attitude; being female thus dealing with pesky hormones is one. But, I think I also have to just sit and remind myself of what I'm doing.. of course I'm tired, I workout 11+ hours a week. And those 11 hours also have "preparation time" as well. I would say that it takes at least 30 minutes to get ready for each workout, so lets add on 4.5 hours a week to just getting all my stuff together. And these hours are only going to pile on, I should be maxing out at 19ish hours at the cap!

I come from a world where I used to eat dinner before 6pm, I always joked I'm already prepared for the cheap dinners at 4pm and eating with the older, retired folk. Now, I rarely eat dinner before 8pm. I now try to eat something for breakfast, which I never really bothered to do before. I drink nearly a gallon of milk a week.. I had cut dairy except hard cheeses before.

I've put on about 4 pounds of weight, still not sure where it went, as my arms and legs are more chiseled than I ever seen them, and I think I have a little 2-pack forming on my abs. My clothes fit the same. But, I just don't think its possible for a woman to put on 4 pounds of muscle in 3 months..

Have I really been at this for three months (and one week)? Holy toledo! Almost halfway done!