Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 1 - 29 weeks to go!



Well, here is what week 1 looks like when it's all said and done. The week is Monday thru Sunday (the weekend includes Sunday, after all right!?).

Base phase of Be Iron Fit actually only calls for 2 swim sessions a week and only a 60 min bike ride on Sunday, but swimming is kinda nice and there's no way I can convince my Dad to only go for a 1 hour bike ride on the weekend. What sucks most is that I forgot my Garmin on Sunday's ride. :(

I would say that, so far, things are going really well. I feel pretty good, and I have a mentality that no workout is negotiable. I don't even let myself try to talk myself out of a workout. Workouts come first before grocery shopping, dinner plans, or whatever other chores there may be.

Not much else to report other than I got some new shoes! Now I have two pairs of Altra Provisioness that I will rotate throughout the weeks, I heard somewhere that's what the cool runner types do...