Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 16 -


Running - ~22.21 miles
Cycling - ~60.32 miles
Swimming - ~5,225 yards

Still coming off from my cold this week. The post-congestion that has stuck around has made it kinda hard to do my higher intensity run/bikes, but I'm doing alright.

According to the "Competitive Program", I should have clocked in 14 hours total this week. 1) I cut my 1 hour bike on the 9th by 30 mins, I just wasn't feeling it =/,  2) I tend to ignore the easy spin that is asked of me on Saturdays, 3) I managed to cut 15 mins off the long bike AND I didn't want to run afterwards. bleh  4) I also skipped a swim because I planned to go to Long Beach saturday morning, but didn't feel like doing that either. :(

I think this week was still a recovery back from being sick and just a week of low motivation to complete everything I had my mind set on doing. Next week is low volume due to my Olympic race on Sunday! So, I am hoping that with a light week and a motivating race, I'll be able to jump back into the swing of things